Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

internet speed is very slow at jalan kapitan keling 10200 pulau pinang

sir, i am working at jalan masjid kapitan keling area past tow days the internet speed was very siow

PLEASE LOOK IN THIS MATTER

THANK YOU

Re: internet speed is very slow at jalan kapitan keling 10200 pulau pinang

Support

Hi KITHUR, sorry for any inconvenience, please PM our Inbox, including your phone number, full address, and more information if there is an issue that we can assist you. Thank You.

Re: Bad coverage

Why still bad coverage every night... where digi team. No answer??? Every month pay your bills.

Re: Bad coverage

Support

Cikano, have u submitted the feedback via MyDigi app as suggested earlier before this? If yes, please provide us the case number or ur phone number to check on the status of the report.

Re: I have a problem to purchase shell in garena topup center

hi, did I top up over the price of the month? please confirm that I did not exceed monthly purchase limit for enable to buy shell in garena topup center via digi direct billing.

Support

aemnsyamel. PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: how to get email address for digi support team

Hii digi i already buy but i didn't get my internet yet now already 2pm, purchase time 12pm .. pls reply me and i need my em30 internet pls ..
sukhmira1419@gmail.com

hi, did I top up over the price of the month? please confirm that I did not exceed monthly purchase limit for enable to buy shell in garena topup center via digi direct billing.

Support

aemnsyamel, please PM (inbox) us for checking.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: how to get email address for digi support team

Oii pahal line digi dari bulan lepas aku repot problem sampai skrng mcm haram.. kau tengok tu...