Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

how to disable flash message?

tts Member
how to disable flash message?
image.png

Re: how to disable flash message?

Support

Hi tts, seems like you have insufficient credit to send SMS. Please reload and retry after that. If you don't want to send it anymore, you may delete any unsent item in your SMS record.

Some phone has the ability to retry to send it again until it become successfully sent. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Msg not sent,please check your balance

This is not helpful at all DIGI!!. I use postpaid,  credit balance RM 120. I paid my outstanding RM 53, still sending me "Msg not sent. Please check your balance". 

Community Manager
Right now you are not able to send out SMS at all?
You may try network reset on your iPhone first to make sure that all network related settings are default.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

dah delete sms record, tp still keluar lg. how ?

How to stop this?????? Why it never stop coming no matter how much money I top up. Is digi trying to be funny?????? Is there anyone in digi capable to stop this???? If u cannot solve this just tell us, we can change telco for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!
DE4BEFE8-AD4A-400C-AE1A-15A03E11611A.png

I am extremely annoyed with digi capabilities in solving problem with new phone.This means further down the road using digi will be suffering because of poor understanding in new phone and hired people that not skilled enough to solve problem. New phone keep coming and we consumer will keep changing phone then u tell me u have new Problem cannot be solve? I don’t like any surprises from you digi, and I believe non of us are the sender of this messege. This is digi problem and if we need to top up money to solve this problem (if able) that will be digi scamming our money to solve the problem created by digi. GOOD JOB!

hi how to disable this flash message?
DEA9DDD0-8EE4-43A2-9939-49F08AE719CD.png

Anonymous

Hi Leonakoh, the flash message usually happens for Apple (iPhone) user. You may stop the flash message, go to Setting > Messages > iMessage > off the iMesage . Thanks! 😊