Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

friends and family in OCS

in the old OCS website, I can add, edit and view my friends and family list. Thats making easy for me to edit my FnF list.

But in the new Mydigi, i cant even see the list on my page? can pls rectify?

Re: friends and family in OCS

Community Manager

Currently MyDigi does not support editing FnF list yet. Sorry about that. For now you can use *128# menu to manage your FnF.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

My Husband

Support

Please try this method from MyDigi  acccunt via web only : 

MyDigi >> under your number, pls choose details >> My Favourite Contacts. Friends & Family option will be there.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Sorry to hijack this thread, but what does DIGI means by this :-

"Keep in touch with numbers in your "My Favourite Contacts" list at a special low rate, with voice calls starting from as low as 5sen/min. You can add Digi numbers, non-Digi numbers, and even international numbers to this list!"

Question:

1. What are the benefit(s) of adding non-digi number and international numer to F&F?

Highlighted

Community Manager

Please refer to benefits and FAQ on this page.

http://new.digi.com.my/cs/Satellite/ecomm_C/services/default/friends_and_family_prepaid

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

Thanks for yout info. 

SuperUser
The latest update of MyDigi app allows one to view and edit FnF. Try it out and report back if there's any bug. Smiley Very Happy

already try  the method given, but only can add an international number