Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

easyadd.my - DIGI FAILURE AND fail to communicate - NO CONFIDENCE AT ALL FOR DIGI

Valued Contributor

it is a total disaster and nightware in dealing with digi.

i was forced to stop subscription of service by digi, said they said, they cannot offer anymore on the above price.  digi keep saying it is beyond their control i must ask the service provider such as the Edge, jom tution etc, if you face the problem.

the eco system easyadd.my was set up and run by digi. but digi just being ignorance and push the question to the 3rd party. this is totallly not acceptable.

when i subscribe for the service it is said rm15 monthly. aand be renew monthly, and nothing wrong for past 6 month. but when came to december this become issue. digi has revised the price to rm20 long time ago, so insist they are right, and i am the one get it wrong. NO ALERT, NO SMS, NO COMMUNICATION, AND THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME I AM FORCE TO PAY MORE DUE TO CHANGE OF WHATEVER STUPID TERM.

same logic too, if i sign up for rm58 postpaid, i am paying it rm58 monthly, until cusotmer request to change it. even when years later, digi no longer offer the package, and digi could say this is limited time promo. same for us when we subscribe the service, but digi say, all easy add service is different. 

digi never said, this rm15 will expire, and never inform upfront, the website never said a single word, and when first ask digi customer service, i was being pushed to the edge, not digi. 

this is totally a failure of digi, just want money, never apprecaite the customer, and NEVER HAVE PROPER PROCESS, NO INTEGRITY, NO APPRECIATION, NO COMMUNICATION, NO TRANSPARANCY NO IMPLEMENTATION SKILL AT ALL.

BYE DIGI FOREVER! 

A REGRETTED CUSTOMER FOR SUPPORTING YOU 20 YEARS