Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: can't receive TAC number

[ Edited ]

hi, im also have same issue today. since earlynight didn't get t&c sms from cimb. but transaction t&c requested from cimb is ok,Since im us digi number this 1st time for this situaton. is it digi in maintenance  updated schedule at this time?

Highlighted

Community Manager

Do try again now. At times there might be service maintenance on either side on midnight that may disrupt your banking transactions.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi, 

I've been trying to make purchase and change plan since 17th of Jan, but every time I click for purchase to get TAC number from Digi. It kept showing hit maximum tac for the transaction and wait for 2 hours(as per attched photo).

However, it has been more tha n 24 hours since I try it again and I cleared all cached, cookies, history also.

What is actually the problem? Is it my number?

Can you help me  to resolve.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi.. would like to ask why unable to receive tac fr maybank(just open an account) and unable to receive otp fr public bank(called public bank, officer said fr bank side ad sent de otp but i din receive)... thanks.. would like a solution... thanks
Highlighted

Community Manager

@TehS wrote:
Hi.. would like to ask why unable to receive tac fr maybank(just open an account) and unable to receive otp fr public bank(called public bank, officer said fr bank side ad sent de otp but i din receive)... thanks.. would like a solution... thanks

Did you recently port in to Digi?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Never change... has been digi since beginning...
Have tried restart or shut n switch on... stil no use...
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, TehS. We've responded to your PM. Please check. Thanks!

Highlighted

Block ady my numbers
Highlighted

Support

Do you mean you've blocked your number, Loons? We don't really get that :-( Please PM us <here> for further assistance ya. TQ.

Block ady my numbers
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Request cimb click tac no but hvnt received. Why?