Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: can't receive TAC number

Community Manager

@tssaleem, try to send a SMS to yourself, either from another phone or from your phone. Does it work?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Hi.

Im also having a same difficulty. Not receive TAC number from Maybank and CIMB. Try few times. But still dont receive any TAC via sms.  Please help.

Thanks

Highlighted

Support

@hasif14 we have sent you a Private Message (PM) ya, TQ

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.
Highlighted

I also face the similar issue. Could not receive OTP from aeon credit and I change my service provider to DIGI. Have been trying to get OTP for 1 days, still could not get one. But aeon credit OTP delivery is OK. Can you help me
Highlighted

Support

Zaidi80, have you provide an update to Aeon Credit about your new telco provider? They might have your old telco in their record for your number.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi..
I already update my fon number to aeon ceedit but i still not receive OTP number
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Zaidi80, not just the phone number, did you also inform them that you have  changed telco?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Did MNP from tune talk to digi.. Then after my digi line activated i go to the atm and update my mobile number both maybank and cimb.. But then req tac not received.. Anyone can help me.. Did the update number twice at the atm when the first one cant get the tac..
Highlighted

Community Manager

@DoRsH, your bank needs to be specifically informed that the telco has changed. Updating/confirming your phone number is usually not sufficient.

Highlighted

Dear Digi,

I've  just switched from Umobile to Digi on 12 November 2016.

I've contacted Digi and Maybank regarding the change of telco (remain existing number) on  16 November 2016.

It has been more than 48 hours  since Maybank has confirmed they have updated my request BUT I still cannot received my TAC from Maybank.

I have reraised my issue to Digi Call Center yesterday (around 4-5 PM), and I was told Digi's 2nd level  will call me back within 24 hours. I can confirm that I did not received such call.

I really need this issue to be resolved ASAP as I need to doOnline Transactions  urgently. Please, can someone from Digi contact me. Thank you.

Best regards,

Nazmi