Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: can't receive TAC number

Support

@nzi_0169, please PM us your number. We'll check on it. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi Nazmi,

Has you problem resolved? 

PLease share what need to be done if yes.

Yes, problem solved.

1) Call and inform the new telco
2) Call and inform the your bank regarding your telco change
3) After both (telco & bank) said they have update their database, request for TAC
4) If still fails, contact your bank and ask them to request their TAC vendor to update the information. (In my case, I've contacted Maybank through Twitter. Response through twitter is much faster compared to call)

After that my TAC works.

Best regards.
IMG_4941.PNG

Hello.

I have the same problem.

Actually, I receive TAC hours or even days after asking for them. I have contacted Maybank and asked my number to be updated to Digi, which they did. It's rather strange since I've been with Digi for quite some time and have no problem getting TAC before. 

Please help me.

Support

Hi @norwinshariman,

Based on our records, we have responded to the issue via Twitter, TQ :-)

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Dear Digi Officer,

I also could not get TAC code SMS Maybank after I  switch network from Umobile to Digi 2 days ago.

I already check with Maybank twice, and they said they have sent the code to telco. They asked me to check with Digi.

I already follow Maybank instruction shut off my phone and re-open again, also cannot. Also change my sim card to other phone also cannot received Maybank TAC.

Please advise what should I do?

Thanks in advance

Community Manager

@jack26tan wrote:

Dear Digi Officer,

I also could not get TAC code SMS Maybank after I  switch network from Umobile to Digi 2 days ago.

I already check with Maybank twice, and they said they have sent the code to telco. They asked me to check with Digi.

I already follow Maybank instruction shut off my phone and re-open again, also cannot. Also change my sim card to other phone also cannot received Maybank TAC.

Please advise what should I do?

Thanks in advance

@jack26tan, have you specifically told Maybank that you have changed telco?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Support

Hi jack26tan,

We suggest you walk-in to any Maybank ATM to update your profile after you changed to a new operator. TQ.

can't receive Bank TAC number and uber code

Maybank 

TAC numbers no received 

walk in and talk to Maybank, no  solution.  
my not MNP. 

ask DIGI also no solution.

Now uber codes also cannot received. 

What else DIGI can solve this problem???

Re: can't receive Bank TAC number and uber code

Support

Hi peikyan010,

Are you able to receive TAC number previously? Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and full name for further checking. 

Thanks.