Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: can't receive TAC number

I dont see the abswer... May i know how to solve the issue?

Support

Hi Spenceryong. You too, please PM (inbox) us for assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

not recive tac from 66688 can tell me why?

Support

@wan60. PM (inbox) us for checking. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi i am facing the same issue again, previously was using  maxis line did not face any issue like this, just shifted to digi a month ago and when i try to do internet banking with maybank or public bank, the sms tac was either I dont receive, or receive half an hour after i request the sms tac. Digi please fix this issue

Support

Hi wpteo6. Please PM (inbox) us for checking. Thank you.

Hi. I just switched from unifi to digi but i cant receive my otp from my online banking. I went to the banks counters to check and they informed me all is good. Updated again. But still cant receive any otp from maybank & uob bank. Please help.

Support

Hi shashadaudd. If the issue persists, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you,

Can't receive TAC number

Hi Admin,

I can't receive TAC number from CIMB and Maybank since I move to Digi from Unifi. Please help

Re: Can't receive TAC number

Support

Hi marioland. Please update your banks about your new telco. If all are ok but you still can't receive it, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. Thank you.