Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

can't receive TAC number

Why I can't receive TAC number when I'm doing an internet banking? Since yesterday I've been trying

Re: can't receive TAC number

Community Manager

You can retry again. Some times the bank's SMS gateway has delays.

Digi network is generally fine for any services including SMS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I also face the similar issue. Could not receive tac from maybank and uob since I change my service provider to DIGI.  Have been trying to get TAC for 2 days, still could not get one. But citibank's TAC delivery is OK.

Can anyone help ?

Community Manager

You may want to call your bank to enquire. They may have a different SMS gateway for different telco.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Dear Digi,

Me also could not get TAC code SMS or MSOS code from Bank.

Already check with Maybank, and they said they have sent the code to telco. They asked me to check with Digi.

When call Digi, they just ask me to shut off my phone and turn it on again. But still i can't use online banking.

I try other bank i.e Aeon credit card, and still the same. No code receive. Its been 2 hours already. 

Please advise what should I do?

Thanks in advance

The problem solved. Now i'm able to receive tac code n msos.

Every time you do MNP to other telco, you need to update again your phone number with banks.

I just try , before update didnt receive and after update immediately received.

Hope can help others who also has problem like this.

Support

Thanks for the update, syamsoul :-)

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi...

I have problems that I cannot receive any TAC for Maybank and CIMB Bank...

Please help some help me....

I have already go to the bank and tell them that I change the telco network but nothing happens...

I cannot receive TAC sms code...

It's a;read 2 days after I change the DIgi telco network...

Can anyone help me???

I need it as soon as possible... Man SadMan SadMan Sad

Community Manager

@Mawardi wrote:

Hi...

I have problems that I cannot receive any TAC for Maybank and CIMB Bank...

Please help some help me....

I have already go to the bank and tell them that I change the telco network but nothing happens...

I cannot receive TAC sms code...

It's a;read 2 days after I change the DIgi telco network...

Can anyone help me???

I need it as soon as possible... Man SadMan SadMan Sad

When you mentioned that you went to the bank, did you mean you physically went to a bank's branch?

It would be much quicker if you call your bank's help line on phone so that they can perform necessary action immediately.

Hi

I am not able to recieve TAC number. I verified with bank already  and got the system logs as successful. I dont remember getting any sms to my number 01136759675. Really frustration, please check and help

27-Jul-2016 09:32:02.457788 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:32:02.457788 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:32:02.492000 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:32:50.045000 AM OTPALERTS ACLOTP 601136759675 XXXXX 1 International HDFCBank S DELIVERED

27-Jul-2016 09:27:13.454677 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:27:13.454677 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:27:13.497000 AM 27-Jul-2016 09:28:13.108000 AM OTPALERTS ACLOTP 601136759675 XXXXX 1 International HDFCBank S DELIVERED