Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: can't receive TAC number

Support

Hi Aan90. Have you followed the steps provided by @nzi_0169? If not, please give it a try first ya. Hope that helps.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hello.

I can't receive any tac code for use of my cimb bank account. FYI, i haven't change telco or anything else. Actually i have encountered this issue since november 2018 but i decided to let it be because it was not that serious (can get the code within 2 mins max). Now i have to wait from 30 minutes -4 hrs maximum just to get the code. Please assist on this matter 😐
Highlighted

I need to comment on this, I've try to pay my Digi bill online through m2u since last month still not receive any TAC no. I try to send just a normal sms also still not receive. Digi sms messaging system having problem.

i am in the middle of transaction with LHDN and DIGI is giving me headache as I cannot receive TAC from any bank. [please assit]

!

Support

Hi nurul84. There is an issue with receiving TAC at the moment. We're in the midst of rectifying this issue. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your patience is very much appreciated.

Saya baru port in ke digi hari ini jam 2 ptg lepas tu saya guna kad kredit bank islam saya untuk bayar handpon di digi dari petang sampai la ke malam tunggu tac no tu di digi center x dapat2, kol digi helpline suruh bank update pastu bank ckp digi yg sekat. call balik2 dua2 xnak menyerah kalah last2 xdpt ambil handpon di digi. So mcmna solution dia ni? saya nak guna lagi kredit kad saya untuk benda lain xblh suda.