Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: can't receive Bank TAC number and uber code

from maybank... 010 and 018 cannot hv tac sms

Service availability

The SMS alert service is available to 012, 019, 013, 016 and 017 subscribers only.

All 010 and 018 subscribers will not be able to access this service.

http://www.maybank2u.com.my/mbb_info/m2u/public/personalDetail04.do?chCatId=/mbb/Personal/ACC-Accoun...

Re: can't receive TAC number

Hi DIgi, really appreciate for your assistance.

I faced the same problem as well. Once i switch from U mobile to DIgi, i could not received CIMB and UOB OTP or TAC sms.

I called CIMB business banking to clarify and ask for assistance. According to CIMB, they had check that the OTP password is sent out to me. Hence, CIMB advise that DIgi need to unlock it for me to receive.

I also called in DIgi called centre to log in a report and explain the senario to your colleague. My report number is CAS - 1516004-P5D0. I tried to called today again to follow up the report case, however, i waited for 20 mins and your customer service is still busy.

Appreciate if you could assists me on this asap.

Thanks.

Support

Hi DT08,

We believe you have been contacted by our technical team ya. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Smiley Sad

Thanks.

Highlighted

Contributor
Before this i haven't facing to receive any Bank TAC but i don't know why having problem to get TAC from Maybank these 2 days.So far no problem with other banks.

Digi,can you check it for me?

Hi,Today i cant received my TAC request, many times i sent but still didnt receive any sms

Kindly help

Thanks

Support

Regret to inform that we are having unexpected system interruption at the moment. Our technical team are in the midst to resolve the issue ASAP. We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I  have changed port to Digi, then i also contacted Maybank to update that this number has changed telco. 

So now i do not sure whether the problem is on Maybank or Digi. 

Verification code from google or other apps also cound not receive. 

Support

ws1226, please update the phone number via bank ATM machine. Choose the update phone number option k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Can Hel Me I Can't Open MyDigi

Digi