Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Why digi automatic subcribe gamestrike?

I never subcribe this gamestrike game but it suddenly eat my reload credit this morning.. RM4 from what i read the previous story feom other digi customers, it might eat another RM4 to unsubcribe

The game is from digi it self because when i check the game site
Digi is their exclusive partner

Here i request digi to stop my subscription which you do automatically and secretly this early morning. Then also please return back my reload credit to my account.
Highlighted

Re: Why digi automatic subcribe gamestrike?

Think of leaving digi if they continue doing this....
Customers angry with this kind of dirty tricks
Highlighted

Sayapun terkena juga. Jika benarlah ini merupakan rakan kongsi digi ia merupakan satu kesalahan kerana mengenakan caj tanpa pengetahuan. Sekarang ini sudah terkena RM12 dan nasib baik tersedar pada peringkat awal. Saya harap rakan2 yang lain berhati-hati dan bertindak segera. Saya juga inginkan pulangan caj yang dikenakan kepada akaun digi saya. Harap pihak digi ambil tindakan.
Highlighted

Anonymous

Hi Intanmuliani, Langganan GameStrike Tournament ni perlu hantar TAC code untuk memberi akses servis pengaktifan. Anda boleh tulis SMS STOP TOURGAME dan hantar semula ke 20000 untuk permohonan pembatalan ya. Pastikan nanti ada menerima SMS balas untuk makluman status pembatalan. 

Untuk mendapatkan maklumat tentang perkhidmatan ini, anda boleh hubungi Gamestrike, butiran adalah seperti di bawah:
E-mel: cs@gamestrike.my
Nombor Telefon: 0322762999 (9am-5pm, Isnin-Jummat)

Highlighted

How did they manage to transfer my credit suddenly. I didnt subscribe to anything. This is an unethical way to get money from people. What a scam. If this occur again, I'm going to lodge a complain to Digi and change telco service.
Highlighted

I was charged for the game that i never subsribed. Whenever i sms the game to be stopped (STOP TOURGAME), it still comes the week after and finally Digi barred the line. It is not fair and i too would like to demand back the payment from Digi.
Highlighted

Support

Paul1966, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the transaction and charges ya. TQ.

I was charged for the game that i never subsribed. Whenever i sms the game to be stopped (STOP TOURGAME), it still comes the week after and finally Digi barred the line. It is not fair and i too would like to demand back the payment from Digi.
Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Also happened to me an hour ago. So annoying.

Highlighted

Digi please give clarification about this. Why did you deduct my money without any verification
Highlighted

Should complain to mcmc too. Go to : https://aduan.skmm.gov.my/Complaint/AddComplaint?NOSP=1
Follow the steps shown.