Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Were you deleted my complain? Re: Kenapa Digi hantar sms ke luar negara?

Once again,

i re-post my complain about Digi keep sending text  messages to overseas without my consent. Every text messages cost me RM0.60.(p/s: more than 10 messages every months) Its very annoying that it keeps bugging me for two months. Im using Digi Postpaid 58 for a few months. I paid my bill on time and never been barred. I am highly dissapointed for this past few months because i was charged so much for thing thats not coming from me.  My June bill charged me RM121.99  more than i usually paid every months. So i checked the bill,  a lot of text messages sent to UNITED KINGDOM,BELGIUM, and POLAND.  This is repeated for this months bill also and i found it very annoying. 

When i came to the Digi Store to complain about this problem, she said that  this is not coming from the number, but from my phone. So i paid the bill to continue the line and sadly this problem is re-occured. 

In addition, i also got a lot of messages stated that i successfully subscribed to the apps and games which i do not SUBSCRIBE from anywhere!  It cost me nearly RM100 every months! What happen? I am a very loyal digi customer since 2010 and this issue made me want to switch back to my old telco. 

Please fix this. 

Re: Were you deleted my complain? Re: Kenapa Digi hantar sms ke luar negara?

Super Contributor

hi i am not sure what no that are you being SMS to overseas. perhaps you can do the followings:-

get all the contact number or email of those no, perhaps you can ask digi to provide you,

then call the content provider directly

and ask them to provide proof for your purchase

and cancel all those  after you talk to content provider

and ask for refund

at the same time, are you not able to block those number on your phone? are you on iphone?

if all cant be done, provide all evidence & report to MCMC and CFM.

as if you MNP, and those  plan linked directly to your phone no, similar problem may happen if you have changed to others telco.

digi will not care even you are  loyal to them, since 2010, all the telco are same. as i been with them since 2000, sometime do feel worse, and never being rewarded, or appreciated. perhaps new customer always get better plan and treatment....

hope this little tip helps...

Community Manager

@syafiqarose , do you happen to use iPhone and allowed Facetime/iMessage activation over SMS?

Does the international number discussed in this link resembles the one you encountered? https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Postpaid/Mystery-SMS-to-UK-447786205094-rm-0-50-per-sending/td-p/11...

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Kenapa Digi hantar sms ke luar negara?

im using an iPhone and yes i activated the iMessage. Please enlighten me 

thank you but i still i don't get the real problem 

Community Manager
Facetime and iMessage first option for activation is through SMS and this can incur charges on your carrier.
Decline to activate through your carrier and email option to activate iMessage will be provided by your device.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

@fadly0416 wrote:

hi i am not sure what no that are you being SMS to overseas. perhaps you can do the followings:-

get all the contact number or email of those no, perhaps you can ask digi to provide you,

then call the content provider directly

and ask them to provide proof for your purchase

and cancel all those  after you talk to content provider

and ask for refund

at the same time, are you not able to block those number on your phone? are you on iphone?

if all cant be done, provide all evidence & report to MCMC and CFM.

as if you MNP, and those  plan linked directly to your phone no, similar problem may happen if you have changed to others telco.

digi will not care even you are  loyal to them, since 2010, all the telco are same. as i been with them since 2000, sometime do feel worse, and never being rewarded, or appreciated. perhaps new customer always get better plan and treatment....

hope this little tip helps...

I like your last paragraph Smiley Very HappySmiley Tongue

me too Woman Sad

macm amane ni

Support

saifudin, mohon semak inbox anda. Tq.