Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: VoLTE and VoWifi

How to activated back VoLTE

Community Manager

@Anisshafiza wrote:
How to activated back VoLTE

Either by plugging it into a supported phone or use MyDigi to toggle VoLTE.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Thanks for activating volte for my number 0145794534

If we use the vowifi function at oversea to make call to Malaysia number, we will get the roaming charge or the normal local charge?

Support

Hi kianyang. Currently, this services is only available for local WiFi only. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

so it is not like UMobile VOLTE/wifi calling, when you oversea you call back malaysia number it use our plan? 

Community Manager
That's right Jansun. VoWifi is not applicable when roaming for now.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]

Does  Digi planning to make other device to support VoWifi (another than listed in attached image)  like Google Pixel?

Support

zahinsarif31, if there's any latest update on info on this, we will holler it up here ya Smiley Happy