Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Video Freedom & Music Freedom

I have buy quota for 1 day but how to use the video freedom, i not seeing the apps in apple store.

For Music Freedom, how to enjoy the surf. 

Please help on this.

Thanks

Re: Video Freedom & Music Freedom

Community Manager

@Nurain_Mannan, after subscribing to Video Freedom or Music Freedom, you can use the apps supported by these add-on without deducting your main quota.

To view which apps are supported, view these webpages:

http://new.digi.com.my/ms/apps/video-freedom

http://new.digi.com.my/apps/music-freedom

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Thanks for ur reply. But  can u give me the step to subcribe music freedom as i'm the postpaid using plan 50, 

do i need to change the paln if i would like to enjoy Video Freedom & Music Freedom.

Please advice.

Thanks

Support

Hi Nurain_Mannan,

We regret that Music Freedom is not included in Digi Postpaid 50. However, you can still activate Digi Music Freedom (download from app store/ play store) and continue to stream music with Spotify, Apple Music and more. Access to the Music Freedom application and music streaming will utilize your bundled All Day quota. For Digi Video Freedom, You can purchase the passes via: 

1.MyDigi app
2.Dial *200*2#

Thanks.

Highlighted

Contributor
Digi, is it Netflix apps no longer use video freemdom quota but it seems use my internet quota.

Video Freedom & Music Freedom

Hey guys, I wonder if anyone could help me solve this problem that I'm currently facing. I'm using the Digi Live Prepaid that comes with 2.5gb Music and Video Freedom. But I couldn't possibly use Netflix with that quota, meanwhile the internet is used from my main quota. Can anyone help me with this, please?. Thank you in advance.
Screenshot_20190407-200613_Chrome.jpg

Support

Hi Avinaash. The free 10GB High Speed Internet for Video and Music Monthly is applicable for  YouTube, YouTube Gaming, Twitch, iflix, Astro GO, tonton, dimsum, Spotify, JOOX and Smule only. For more info, kindly visit: https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid Thank you.

Hi can I download shows to watch later using video freedom and will it deduct my basic internet quota?

Sure can and it will use Video Freedom & Music Freedom quota.

Tq