Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Unpleasant Experience on bad Coverage inside 1 Shamelin Mall.

Hi DIGI,

I’m Subhas from 1 Shamelin Mall Management.

Regards to the above matters, we would like to informed that the reception for Digi inside 1 Shamelin Mall are very bad and certain area  do not have any coverage. We also received a lot of complaint from DIGI customers on their bad experience DIGI coverage inside the building.

Please investigate it on how to improve the DIGI reception on this building.

For info, Maxis, U Mobile and others have come and do repeater site survey to improve their Telecommunication Channel inside the building.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further clarification.

Thank you.

Re: Unpleasant Experience on bad Coverage inside 1 Shamelin Mall.

Community Manager

Hi Subhas, to make a network report, kindly raise a ticket via the MyDigi App here. To find out how to raise a ticket on the MyDigi App, click here.

Re: Unpleasant Experience on bad Coverage inside 1 Shamelin Mall.

[ Edited ]
Valued Contributor

hi you could make a report on network issue via mydigi app.but after that digi will tell you , they will take note, and plan for future improvement....and blah blah blah..years after it is still the same..

i had  poor experience with them, somewhere in the shoplot in KL near old klang road, digi  with total  no signal, when asked in 2017, it was told due to spectrum refarming on 900mhz...and etc.. till now my poor fren still working day, and if i want to call her...totally not reachable...

another example..my house been raising  the issues in 2017 end, and say plan or upgrade incoming , and be complete by **bleep** month, after **bleep** month, asked again, say it is delay to  2018 dec, then 2019, and  say now, problem acknowledge, but still in planning....

this is how  digi handles the network issue for the past 3 year, forever in planning, but keep asking us to pay for  the service that we cannnot use...even digi gave me 100GB per month also no point, cos i cant use it consistently...and it is worse for now. worse from home...data connection problem, and call  problem......disappointed for a 20 years customer.....i will (not) follow you...