Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Unknown subscription via phone bill deduction

Support

Hi Eden,

For your inquiry about Mobipay service, you may check via:-

1.            Call center (Helpdesk): 1800 816 560 (IVR for out of hours, dual language selection; Malay and English.

2.            Customer Care Emails:

•             help-my@nolimitsgames.com (for NoLimitsGames)

•             help-my@mlove.club (for mLove)

Thanks.

Dear Digi,

How Many "Stop all" do i have to submit before Digi really stop the subscriptions? And why is it hard to connect to your Operator? I've use Celcom before and it's easier to reach their operator than Digi. 

And how come we have to do everything at our own device even we dont install or download the apps? Where is your IT Software Engineer? They should know how to block those automated billing apps! Please! By right, everything that we paid even it's a single cents, you should get our consent for it. And dont say it is a third party people who do the job. If Digi dont authorize it, they cant get though to user personal number. And if you do authorize, i think i look for other telco competitor and see if they provide a privacy to us. 

Anyway, i change from Celcom to Digi because of your internet quota, and want to save my montly credit usage for internet. But if this thing keep on happening, it thing I should change back to Celcom. 

Thank you for taking your time to read my comments. 

Community Manager

Blynz wrote:

Dear Digi,

How Many "Stop all" do i have to submit before Digi really stop the subscriptions? And why is it hard to connect to your Operator? I've use Celcom before and it's easier to reach their operator than Digi. 

And how come we have to do everything at our own device even we dont install or download the apps? Where is your IT Software Engineer? They should know how to block those automated billing apps! Please! By right, everything that we paid even it's a single cents, you should get our consent for it. And dont say it is a third party people who do the job. If Digi dont authorize it, they cant get though to user personal number. And if you do authorize, i think i look for other telco competitor and see if they provide a privacy to us. 

Anyway, i change from Celcom to Digi because of your internet quota, and want to save my montly credit usage for internet. But if this thing keep on happening, it thing I should change back to Celcom. 

Thank you for taking your time to read my comments. 

Hi @Blynz, we are well aware of your concern. These third party service SMS have now been blocked from Digi: http://community.digi.com.my/t5/Apps-Services/Third-Party-Charges-from-Content-Providers/ta-p/21328

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Support

Hi Blynz,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name and last 4 digits of your IC number for further assistance. TQ

Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers