Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Unknown charges

RM5.00: (Excl. GST) TQ. You have purchased 1 day pass in Celeb Vlog Channel. No data charges. Watch: http://goo.gl/knNpGf

Hi, morning. Rm5 has been added to my bill for the service that I didn't purchase. I am afraid this will happen automatically again in future, please help me to terminate this purchase and prevent it happen again. Thank.

Re: Unknown charges

Community Manager

Reply STOP ALL to the SMS. Be careful when you use websites or apps that lure you into clicking pop ups. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Can Digi alert us first before do the transaction immediately?

Community Manager

@MSH wrote:
Can Digi alert us first before do the transaction immediately?

Currently there is no function for that. 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

Please clear the charge from my bill !

Support

Awieazman, PM (inbox) us for checking first.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!