Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Unable to make device purchases in Online Store

Hi,

I am wondering whether anyone has the same issue that I had when I attempt to purchase mobile device in the Online Store. A little of two weeks ago, I attempted to purchase the Huawei P9 along with Postpaid 68 plan. Unforunately upon confirming my delivery address, an error is shown "Sorry, we were unable to proceed with your request. Please call our  Customer Service Helpline at 016 2211 800 or email us at  custsvc@digi.com.my for further assistance.". I've attached the screenshot of the error as well.

I've reported it to help@digi.com.my  and did not receive any useful information on when this will be resolved or whether it will ever be. Feeling a bit frustrated, I've escalated it to CFM as well. At that point only did Digi mention that they had issue with their system and will be resolved by 11 Aug 2016. However till today, the problem still occurs.

Hoping to see if anyone in the community has shared the same experience with the Online Store before and see how they had it resolved. Just want to get the purchase done as soon as possible. Instead have been waiting for more than 2 weeks to get the issue resolved but have yet to be resolved still. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

Re: Unable to make device purchases in Online Store

Support

Hi, kuroro999.

Kindly PM us <here> your phone number, name and IC number for further checking, please?

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!