Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Uber promotion code invalid

I bought the RM0.99 uber super deal for  RM8 ride yesterday. I had received the promotion code but the code is invalid. I can't use at all. Need solution asap thanks. 

Highlighted

Re: Uber promotion code invalid

Community Manager

@macos, did you purchase Uber promotion code before this? i.e. if you have purchased one in April and used once before in May? Uber has a limitation to use Digi voucher code only once a calender month.

If the above does not apply to you, kindly PM me your phone number.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I replied your email earlier, could you please check and reply me?  Thanks 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I have never purchased the Uber promotion code before because this is a new registered prepaid number. Besides, this is also my very first time buy the code, I being thinking to give it a try but unfortunately invalid code. My number is . Can you please check it out ? Thanks.

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

@MrOctopusK

Hi,

I have never purchased the Uber promotion code before because this is a new registered prepaid number. Besides, this is also my very first time buy the code, I being thinking to give it a try but unfortunately invalid code. My number is Can you please check it out ? Thanks.

Highlighted

Community Manager

@macos, the code is case sensitive, please make sure you typed in correctly into Uber app. If you still have issues, please provide screenshot of promo code and Uber's error message in PM (please do not disclose into public forum).

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements