Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Transaction Failed

Hi,

Currently I'm using CIMB card to make payment for any transaction, just that when I need to pre-order the latest model Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G with Digi Postpaid 120, after all the details has been fill up. Then I've selected for installment monthly payment. After I click "Proceed", it shows me this "Sorry, the transaction was declined due to invalid CIMB card. Please try again."  And this will be my transaction order ID:200810021099968.  So my question is, do I need to contact the bank or is it my current bank card need the particular amount for installment monthly payment?

Highlighted

Re: Transaction Failed

Support

Hi KCCC. Please PM (inbox) us for checking. We'll try to respond the soonest possible. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Thanks for the response, I've already solve the issue, thanks anyway.

Highlighted

Support

Good to hear that and thank you for the update. Stay safe ya!

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!