Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

This is goodbye

The purpose of this post is not to report any problem. It is to vent out my frustration and I thought I'd share it with other frustrated users here.

I basically have 2 issues with Digi, mainly with network quality (I guess that's obvious) and the way they handle my reports/complaints. I can stand poor signal, especially inside building. I have gotten used to going close to windows or standing in the corridor/verandah to use the internet (I paid RM150/mo for Infinite so of course I'd want to make use of that). Even at work, I was forced to set my phone to LTE-only, making my phone unable to receive calls or otherwise I wouldn't be able to use WhatsApp or other communication apps used by my office. However when dozens of reports/complaints I filed  since the introduction of the Infinite plan went unnoticed and no improvement was observed, my anger now has reached its tipping point. So I decided to port out to another telco. It's sad that I'll lose the infinite data but what's the point of having infinite data if I can't use it most of the time? Might as well getting one with limited quota but at least I can use it whenever I want without having to go through the trouble of going near the window or the verandah every time I want to get online.

And I hate it when only after I requested for a port out that I finally received a call from your CS and said you'll have your technicians checking my issues. Seriously GO TO **bleep**!. Why only now you want to act when my first complaint was sent almost 2 years ago, followed by few more repeat complaints after that? (I am one of the earlier adopters of the Infinite plan). Not to mention you said your technicians will check it within 3-4 working days. STOP IT! I'm not going to wait that long. I already received the new SIM card from the other telco and ready to pop it in to replace the existing one (Digi) in my phone. Now I hope you won't delay the port out process in the same way you ignoring my reports/complaints. Maybe I will return someday but if I were to base it on the time I spent with you, I think there will still no improvement in 2 or 3 years into the future.