Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

SIM CARD NOT DETECTED

Hi. My digi is currently not actived. Last topup was on 28th August, expired on 7th September 2016. Now my digi sim card was not detected by my phone. I bought this sim card in year 2010. Do I need to change my sim card?
Highlighted

Re: SIM CARD NOT DETECTED

Contributor
1) SIM card tray/slot loose? Try reinsert SIM card and reboot phone.
2) try insert other SIM card see working or not. Or Your phone is gone. Check whether is your SIM card detector malfunction?

Should be either one.

I have tried what u said. I also have tried the sim card in another phone. It's not my phone problem.It is obviously my sim card cant be detected by any phone. By the way I already change to new sim card and it's work. Tq.

Hi, i have issue with my sim card which is not detect. I tried insert the sim card to other phone also cannot detect. Is this the sim card problem?

Support

Raazliza, we suspected that ur sim card might be faulty Smiley Sad We would suggest u to walk into our main Digi Store - http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store and get ur sim card checked. If it's faulty, u will be charged RM 10 for a new sim card. Do bring along ur IC for verification okay.

Hey guys i need help here... i buy phone with digi contract... its working just alright until some point the digi sim shown as emergency call in sim 1 slot.. so chage it to slot 2 and its working... after a couple month its became emergency call again at slot sim number 2... i thought it would be sim prob... but when i insert my sim to another phone its working fine... i try my friends digi sim... its an emergency call... at last i try celcom and its can be use... Please solve my prob.. give me an explain... what should i do... i still in cntrct with digi not celcom..

Support

Tonylone7, if you're the registered owner of the Digi account, kindly walk-in to one of our Digi Store with the phone and your Digi SIM card for further assistance k. If the Celcom SIM card belongs to you, please bring it as well. We might need if for further testing. Please check the nearest location here https://goo.gl/I45hAH, and filter for Digi Store only ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!