Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Rm100 deducted

Hello digi..i have problem i was just top up rm 100 to buy fifa online 3 mobile garena shell..but it end up i do not receive any code..I received one but there is no pin number in it..i usually get a serial number and a pin..so my rm 100 is deducted..please fix this issue..rm100 is a lot of money
Screenshot_20161206-233036.jpg
Highlighted

Re: Rm100 deducted

Community Manager

Haikal40 wrote:
Hello digi..i have problem i was just top up rm 100 to buy fifa online 3 mobile garena shell..but it end up i do not receive any code..I received one but there is no pin number in it..i usually get a serial number and a pin..so my rm 100 is deducted..please fix this issue..rm100 is a lot of money

Please call the Garena Helpline number provided in the SMS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Re: Rm100 deducted

Thank you for reminding me to call them again..i already call them last night but they won't pick up..but today i call again they answer my called..thank you for reply my message Smiley Happy
Top Kudoed Authors

Meet our Support team and SuperUsers