Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Request to change telco rejected

Hello,

I have requested to leave digi and change to other telco. I already answered a call from digi. I did received message from 27676 but it just a blank message. It doesn't contain any words at all. Then I googled the number and found out that I just need to answer Y or N. So, I replied Y to proceed and it does replying back and proceeding my request. Unfortunately, I received a second message after a long wait saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. New NRIC is incorrect. Please call 0162211800 for help". For your information, I am using my own IC to register digi and I also using my own IC to change to my number to maxis. I need to change my telco because digi line was not as good as before since I'm back to my hometown it always got interrupted and sometimes gone. Sometimes I also received my message quiet late and it quiet bothering when the message is tac.

Please help me solve this problem.

Re: Request to change telco rejected

Support

Hi Kikuchi. Please PM (inbox) us for checking ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

2times confirmed already change my line (digi) to anther telco but why digi not respon from 9 until now 11/12? please proceed as soon as possible for change my line... my area line digi so problem and line not good.

Support

Hi shila3. Today is 10 Dec 2020 and process usually takes 24 ~48 hours. Revert to us after 48 hours from the submission date if you didn't receive any update. TQ

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Hi, I requested to change telco because of reception problem but was rejected because it send me this message 'Sorry, your request was rejected. One or more phone lines did not reply to our SMS Validation. Please call 0162211800 for help'. This is my second attempt to change from digi telco to other telco. Why does this problem keep happening? Please help!!!

Support

Hi OYCS. Please resubmit it and if it is rejected again, PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance.

Thank you.

Saya ada request leave digi ke maxis. Kenapa digi reject leave request saya. Tolong beri penjelasan..

Support

Hai. Boleh PM (Inbox) untuk semakan lanjut. TQ. 

hi. kenapa digi reject  request saya untuk tukar ke celcom?? sy dh  request dari bln lepas & hari ni sy  request lagi skali tapi digi  tetap reject??? digi message "sorry, your request was rejected.Customer number are temporarily diconnected involuntarity.please call 0162211800 for help".

Support

ienah. Hantarkan semula permohonan dan pastikan yang akaun anda sentiasa aktif untuk proses penukaran ke telko lain. Kalau dah hantar semula semasa akaun masih aktif tapi masih ditolak, PM (inbox) kami untuk semakan.

Terima kasih.