Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Request to change telco rejected

Hello,

I have requested to leave digi and change to other telco. I already answered a call from digi. I did received message from 27676 but it just a blank message. It doesn't contain any words at all. Then I googled the number and found out that I just need to answer Y or N. So, I replied Y to proceed and it does replying back and proceeding my request. Unfortunately, I received a second message after a long wait saying "Sorry, your request was rejected. New NRIC is incorrect. Please call 0162211800 for help". For your information, I am using my own IC to register digi and I also using my own IC to change to my number to maxis. I need to change my telco because digi line was not as good as before since I'm back to my hometown it always got interrupted and sometimes gone. Sometimes I also received my message quiet late and it quiet bothering when the message is tac.

Please help me solve this problem.
Highlighted

Re: Request to change telco rejected

Support

Hi Kikuchi. Please PM (inbox) us for checking ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!