Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Reactivate terminated number

Hi,  my number (0165586923) was under Maxis previuosly. Due to  fail to reloading for few months, I was told that this number is now returned to Digi.  I would like to  reactivate this number back.  Is there any way to reactivate it?

Re: Reactivate terminated number

SuperUser

Hi SyuenTung. You could try to get it registered under postpaid plan. Unfortunately, we cannot promise you that the number can be recovered. Please visit the Digi Store to check on availability. You may refer to the link provided for more info about the location and operating hours of our Digi Store: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store Please tick on Digi Store only under the Outlet section.

Hi, 

if the number cannot be recovered, does it mean that this number will not exist anymore? 

SuperUser

The number will be recycled into the market for sale, but its specific location of sale will not be known.

Hye... How can I reactived back my number? All my ID and bank account using that old number... I need to get it back as soon as possible because I cant change my phone number at my ID and bank account because it needed OTP on my deactivated number. i just forgot to reload my old number and it was outdated for almost a month. Please help me to get back my number.