Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Re-activate VoLTE Feature (2)

[ Edited ]

Sorry for repost again. Due to the previous post I can't open & view all the comment. The system keep pop out msg like below:-

Capture.PNG

Hi, DiGi. On 11/3/2017 (Sat) I had visit your nearest DiGi Store to make a request to switch my postpaid line to prepaid. After I successfully switched, I received a msg indicated that  the subscription postpaid packages & VoLTE features was sucessully deactivated.

So, I tried looking for assistance via DiGi Live Chat to re-activate VoLTE feature again. 

The Customer Service Consultant (CSC) claimed will help me to activate again. After further checking,  CSC  claimed unable to activate at the moment and he/she will help me to lodged case and pass to  relevant department for further checking.  He/She asked me be patient to wait & issue will resolve within 24hrs to 48 hrs.

However, until 15/3/17  I still no receive any msg / confirmation regarding the VoLTE activation.

Therefore, I looking for assistance via DiGi Live Chat again. CSC claimed will help me to activate  again within  10min.  However, the result still same. Until now I still not get any feedback yet. Smiley Sad

I found that she help to lodged case too. My latest case ID: CAS-1220708-B7S2.

So,  how  do I re-activate VoLTE?  How long I need to wait?  Any one can help me?  

IMG_0753.PNG

IMG_0754.PNG

Highlighted

Re: Re-activate VoLTE Feature (2)

Highlighted

Support

Hi ckh6003,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. The Vo-LTE has been successfully activated. Smiley Happy You will receive the SMS notification in a short while. 

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hi, MYCheah. Thank you for your replied and assistance. 

But until now I still not receive any notification.

IMG_0758.PNG

Highlighted

Hi, DIGI_MYCHEAH

Finally I had receive the notification for the activation VoLTE this morning. Thank you so much for your assistance.
Thank you too for all DiGi Live Chat Customer Service Consulatants were helped me to solve about this issue.

Thank you. Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

Support

You are most welcome, ckh6003. Smiley Happy  It is our pleasure to assist you here. Have a good day ahead! 

Highlighted

Hello, I have the same issue. Can yo help me re-activated my voLTE. Because i cant use any internet without it. my number 01132194231

Highlighted

Support

Vo-LTE service already activated for your number,  miazaty :-) Kindly ensure you turn on the service on the phone setting as well k. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hello, I have the same issue. Can you help me re-activated my voLTE. Because i cant use any internet without it. my number 0169134216
Highlighted

Support

Hi Aira01098, we have activated the VoLTE service for you. Smiley Happy