Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

RM4.00 Spam Messages - URGENT

Hi,

I keep getting the spam messages from 32988.

I did not subscribe to any sms service. Please stop this thing from deducting my credit.

"

RM4.00:Here are mind-blowing ringtones for you exclusively http://bit.ly/2m9SUdz CS 0327227130

Highlighted

Re: RM4.00 Spam Messages - URGENT

Community Manager

@joe_m , for such third party services, kindly contact the CS number provided to clarify about your sibscription.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I keep getting the spam messages from 39088.
I did not subcribe to any sms service.
Please stop this thing from deducting my credit.
Highlighted

Support

IzzatAiman, service from 3xxxx numbers is non-DiGi (third party) services. Please type STOP ALL and SMS this keyword to 39088 to unsubscribe from the service ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Hi
I keep getting the spam messages from 39088.
I did not subscribe to any sma service.
Please stop this thing from deducting my credit.
Highlighted

Support

Please type STOP ALL and SMS this keyword to 39088 to unsubscribe from the service ya, IzzatAiman. Service from 3xxxx numbers is non-DiGi (third party) services. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

I keep getting the spam messages from 39910. I did not subscribe to any sms service. Please stop this thing from deducting my credit
Highlighted

Support

39910 is a third party service. Please type STOP ALL and SMS this keyword to 39910 to unsubscribe from the service ya, Haziqahzulkifl. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

Highlighted

I did not subcribe to any sms
Pless stop this thing from
deducthing my credet
Highlighted

why is this happen and how to disable for this i think i never subscribe anything from that then there keep spamming rm 4 every week... how to disable or unsubsrice it... hope digi can help me