Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Porting out

I called the helpline on 12/May to ask customer service to port out, everything proceeded just fine. It was rejected because I was just told that digi sends a text to confirm my porting out. I cannot receive texts/calls as the sim card is broken. 

Now on 15/May I called to try again and this time they're saying I must go to a digi centre to submit a form? Why is it suddenly the 'procedure' to go all the way to a centre and submit a form? I could do it by phone just 3 days ago.

Need verification from support if I must go to a centre or if the agent was just pulling my leg. Thanks very much.

Highlighted

Re: Porting out

Community Manager

You need to replace your SIM card so that you can trigger the port-out confirmation by SMS. You can do so by visiting a Digi Store that has SIM replacement feature: http://new.digi.com.my/support/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Thanks MrOctopusK, I'll get that SIM replacement. But what about the porting out? Can I still do it by phone?

Highlighted

SuperUser

@wil wrote:

Thanks MrOctopusK, I'll get that SIM replacement. But what about the porting out? Can I still do it by phone?

for porting out, you don't really need to DIY. usually, if you go to the new telco, they will do everything for you. you just need to wait for the confirmation sms and reply to it.

If this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Support

Hi wil, you need to resubmit your application if your first submission was rejected. Try to just call your new telco and ask them to resubmit it. 

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Thanks for the replies, I've called the helpline again and this time they  say they'd send a request to support so I can port out without the sms confirmation. I simply can't be bothered to pay RM10 for a replacement sim card. I've contacted the new telco so they will resubmit until it's successful. Thanks again

Highlighted

Support

Noted that wil! Smiley Very Happy

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Dear Digi, I have submitted request to port out from digi via celcom but I still haven't received any message for the porting-out  confirmation. How can I get that confirmation message ?

Highlighted

Support

Can you please PM us the phone number and registered name <here> for further checking, kongjoelee?

Thank you

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

It is okay. I already called to the customer service for the port out status and I have already cancelled the port out request. Thanks for your hardwork @Digi_Kobi