Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Porting Out Rejected !!!!

[ Edited ]
Hello Digi!! I already receive the sms for port out and type the Y. And this is the 2nd time rejected by u guys!! And call the hotline they say they didn't receive my message? As the 1st time call them is the same reason they giving? Please response my message thanks!!!!! My phone number - 01126200814

Re: Porting Out Rejected !!!!

Support

Hi Johnsmith. We believe that your application has been approved and completed this morning. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

[ Edited ]
Hello digi, why my req rejected to this? Im usin this no for personal use. Please clarify. Thank you

"Sorry, your request was rejected. Some or all numbers do not belong to principle subscriber or company. Please call 0162211800 for help"

My no 01133921987

Support

Hi SuriLest, kindly PM us your full name and mobile number for further assistant. Thank you.

I already PM, please help. Thank you....

Support

We're checking and will reply soonest possible. Thanks, SuriLest.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Alright..thank you for ur fast respond...hope it ll settled soon..thank you...

Re: Porting Out !!!!

Please..let me out digi. Your coverage is very poor. It's suck.

Support

We value your feedback @Muhazrin. Please send a Private Message (PM) to our Inbox, include your phone number and more info on the issue for further clarification ya, TQ 

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. Click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day.

Where to PM?