Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Port in rejected

Hello, I've just received an email saying that my MNP request had been rejected due to not replying to the validation SMS

But i did reply YES to the validation SMS and even got an confirmation from Maxis as well. Anyway, I resubmitted my MNP application again a few minutes ago.  Would any support staffs or community manager kindly look into this matter and see what went wrong? Thank you!

Re: Port in rejected

Support

Hi RyanTTLun,

We regret to inform that we unable to check it here due to the request was rejected by Maxis. Smiley Sad However, you may contact Maxis directly for further clarification.

Thanks.

Hye. I just request to port out to umobile and have been rejected by digi. May I know why and what should I do to solve this? My number 014-9398418

Support

Hi Miratomato, Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number and full name for further checking.  Thanks.

[ Edited ]

Hello, I've just received an email saying that my MNP request had been rejected due to not replying to the validation SMS in fact i didnt receive any message  to port in

Number:0183263581

SuperUser

Hi Bobutonz. We have responded to your PM. TQ.

My port in got rejected because new nric incorrect??

Support

Hi Adzrulrul. Submission was based on the info you gave in the form. If you have received that rejection remarks, please contact your current telco to check your registration details with them. Might be that the number is not under your name or there's an error in your registration details.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Yesterday i went to Digi Store to port in my number from Hotlink to Digi, and until now my new Digi simcard has not been activate yet? Pls solve this quickly, it is urgent.

SuperUser

Hi rezzy. We have responded to your PM. Thank you.