Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Poor product knowledge Advisor

I wanted to make a complain for one of your Digi Store Advisor(Gurney Plaza,Penang) which he tell me his name is LOON.

I went to the this digi store on 7th December to ask for advise to take up a Iphone 6s plus plan. At first I was attracted but his explaination of existing customer plan I feel very very great finally Digi comes up a special rate for our existing customer.Woman Surprised

So apart from anything else, I sign up the 148 plan immediately. My sibling was so much attracted by your existing customer plan after I bring home my iphone 6s and she went to the same store to search for the same advisor on the next day to sign up the same plan for her ownself too.

Unfortunately, we found out something difference for the plan from another girl advisor as the LOON went out already.

On the day i sign up , the LOON got specially mentioned that "for existing customer, there is another special rebate of RM41 (for 12 months) from the 148plan, which mean the amount is RM107 only each month". And i did told him my monthly total bill is within RM90-RM100 only, and he saying that since there is a rebate, so the montlhy amount is not much far from my previous monthly bill. 

I was think that this is another good point, so only i sign up the plan immediately. Now we find out there is no any rebate at all!  so there is another 30-40 ringgit added up from my budget phone bill now.

I was really unhappy as I have no choice at all  now since I have bring back my phone and is a must to continue with the plan already.  Hope u understand that this make me really really dissapointed.The phone contract is not short, and now I am tied with this plan for 24 month since i sign up that day. 

If he didnt special mention on the rebate thing, i might consider again with the plan amount whether to tie with the plan to purchase the phone. This really make me disspointed and it make me feel like get cheated.Woman Frustrated

I think that your adivisor should attend training before they come out to giving advise.