Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Pending/Successful transaction found Error

[ Edited ]

Hi,

So basically I attempted to purchase a device and during the payment process, I decided to change my mind and changed to another device all together. Upon click Cancel, it shows Payment Failed which is correct.

However when I try to attempt another transaction it is giving me the error 

"Sorry, an error has occurred.
Pending/Successful transaction found."

Any idea how to resolve this? Thanks.
failed.png

Re: Pending/Successful transaction found Error

Same problem as mine. 

Seems like if I checked in under MyDigi > Store & Orders, this transaction is still shown as :

Payment Status : Payment Pending

Order Status : In Progress

There seems to be no way to cancel the transaction immediately. I assume this will take some time to fail on its own. Smiley Sad

Community Manager

Could you please PM us your Order number?

Have a g8 day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Head on to Getting Started on top right of this page to read our Forum Do's & Don'ts http://community.digi.com.my/t5/custom/page/page-id/Getting-Started

I've encountered the same problem yesterday..after few hours the order will be updated to payment failed...you may resubmit your orders after that..

today i was in Rm50 Digi for Garena 2211 1585 8821 9868

then i add more RM30 Digi in the same page but he always say error can u help me cancel the order ? the number is 7021 2231 5645 8134 pls TQVM

d.jpg

Community Manager

@BryanYangWaiHon wrote:

today i was in Rm50 Digi for Garena 2211 1585 8821 9868

then i add more RM30 Digi in the same page but he always say error can u help me cancel the order ? the number is 7021 2231 5645 8134 pls TQVM

If the Garena purchase fail, I believe your reload PIN can still be used.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Need help to clarify the status of my broadband bill since current status on mydigi apps shows that payment is still pending while from my bank statement account shown that the same amount of my current bill has been deducted from my bank account. Please advise.

Support

Hi Grey183, We will assist to check your Digi account. Kindly PM us (Inbox) your mobile number, your full name and your last 4 digits IC number for verification purpose and further assistance. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N .Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, btw just got an email notification late last night stating that the payment has been received by digi. Seems the payment has been successfully process last night. Thanks again.