Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

PORT OUT REJECTED?!

Hello, I had apply to port out to other network yesterday and today I receive a sms said that the port out request is rejected, my phone number is 0163275495..

May i know what is the reason? 

Re: PORT OUT REJECTED?!

Support

We apologize for the delay. There was a technical issue, which has impacted the port-out process at the time of submission. Rest assured that a new request is currently already in process. The validation SMS will be sent to your number at any time from now. If you already received it, kindly wait for the process to be completed ya. TQ.

Hello, I had apply to port out to other network yesterday and today I receive a sms said that the port out request is rejected, my phone number is 0163275495..

May i know what is the reason? 

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

[ Edited ]
Support

-

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

hye, i received the same problems. please check on my phone number 0138079750 . tq in advance.

Support

surianisr11, kindly request the new telco to resubmit the port-out request 30 days after your Digi account activated ya. Your account was activated on 30-05-2018. TQ.

hye, i received the same problems. please check on my phone number 0138079750 . tq in advance.
Have a pleasant day!

Hey,i want to port out but kept getting rejected Smiley Sad

Can you check it 0102895835

Support

We believe a new request has been submitted, zainurdoto. If the port-out request for 0102895835 still being rejected, kindly PM us <here> for further assistance k. TQ.

Hey,i want to port out but kept getting rejected Smiley Sad

Can you check it 0102895835
Have a pleasant day!

Hello, can I know why my port out being rejected by digi? I already call digi customer service but it tooks a few minutes to pickup my calls 😡

Hi digi, I was about to switch my digi to  another line, but I received  a  SMS from digi said that my request was rejected. Please advise, my number is 0138644684-prepaid..

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Hi Clay212, Kindly PM us (Inbox) for further assistance related to the issue. Click here to PM: https://bit.ly/2ERJb4N . Thank you.