Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Overdue charges for a cancelled broadband plan for my older brother

Hello, Digi staff.

Today I had received an email, claiming that  my older brother haven't pay up the outstanding amount of RM  86.39 for a broadband plan that had already been cancelled since  October 2019. In the same email, if  payment still hasn't made within 7 working days from the date of this email being send (which is June 24, 2021), the contractor will be consider taking legal actions. 

My brother can't contact the customer service because he is in Singapore right now, so I tried to contact customer service over phone line, but find out that it is a pain in a butt. So, I posted here instead so I hope that Digi staff can see it and contact me through PM to solve this ASAP. Also, I can't post information about the account number and the owner's name in the public.

Screenshot 2021-06-24 204101.png

Re: Overdue charges for a cancelled broadband plan for my older brother

Support

Hi Yuuyatails If you were the registered owner of that account, please PM (inbox) us for checking and assistance. If you are not, please ask the owner to contact us him/herself ya.

Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Re: Overdue charges for a cancelled broadband plan for my older brother

[ Edited ]

I'm not the account owner, but my older brother is.

The problem right now is that  my older brother  doesn't have the Digi community account here anymore because, as I said, he had already cancelled the internet plan years ago. Also, due to circumstances, my email address was used instead of his email address, hence I received the emails from debt collectors instead of him.

As he's in Singapore right now, he can't come back to Malaysia due to the pandemic. Is there's any other way for him to contact the customer service on his own because he has an oversea phone number?