Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Not allowed to change from Micro to Nano Sim

Hi,

Not sure if anyone else have the same issue as me. I am a supplementary line holder for some time now and never encountered issues with replacing my sim card all this while till recently. Digi only allows the owner of the line to change the sim card. Unfortunately the principal line holder lives somewhere else which is inconvenient for us to actually meet up to resolve this.

My existing phone is going to be a brick phone pretty soon and I recently bought a new phone but I can't use it because my sim card is not a nano sim. I really need help! Your best advice?

Highlighted

Re: Not allowed to change from Micro to Nano Sim

Hi calsek88, welcome to Digi Community.

Juts go back to the dealer you bought the phone or any phone shop nearest to you, and at a minimal fees, they will help you to cut your current micro sim into nano sim.

Hope this helps!

Highlighted

Re: Not allowed to change from Micro to Nano Sim

Support

Hi, @calsek88.

We no longer accept the sim card replacement request from a third party due to verification purpose and security reason. 

We don't recommend you to cut the sim card as it might interfere with the service reception. Since the cutting might not be the accurate size, there's a possibility the sim card might get stuck on the phone also.

Kindly request the account registered owner to assist you with the sim card replacement ya.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!