Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Newest Garena Top Up not Working

https://shop.garena.my/new/app/10094/buy/0 I used this but when I enter my phone number it says this "please enter the correct number" Screenshot .png

Today is 18/1/2018 maybe it was fixed when you reply but please help.

Re: Newest Garena Top Up not Working

Community Manager

@Lol69, may I suggest you to contact Garena support, since this portal belongs to Garena's jurisdiction?

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

last I topup garena shell was 10 January 21 n still ok.but now I have problem with the confirmation message,I reply with the code that they gave me but they did not reply back.I tried 5 times and each messages I wait 30 minutes n still not get any sign that my purchase are successful. Usually this never happen before.

Support

Have you contacted Garena support, hnifziz?

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

Hi I have some problem about confirmation of sms, when I type the code of sms wanted, it didn't reply to me about sucess purchases, I have tried many time and even ask to the garena service, they tell me try to ask payment platform