Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Netflix and video freedom

Hi. I need some help. I have 2.5gb of video freedom data but when i stream netflix, my actual data got deducted instead of my video freedom data. I already ask digi live support and the person said netflix is not included in video freedom but in digi website it clearly stated that netflix is supported.

Re: Netflix and video freedom

Community Manager

@SORAHIKO wrote:
Hi. I need some help. I have 2.5gb of video freedom data but when i stream netflix, my actual data got deducted instead of my video freedom data. I already ask digi live support and the person said netflix is not included in video freedom but in digi website it clearly stated that netflix is supported.

Are you subscribing to Digi Video Freedom for RM5/RM1, or are you referring to Prepaid Live Video and Music Internet?

Prepaid Live VIdeo and Music supports a different set of application: https://www.digi.com.my/support/help-center/prepaid/prepaid-plans/digi-prepaid-live/free-video-music...

You can use your free Video and Music Internet to stream on YouTube, YouTube Gaming, Twitch, iflix, Astro GO, tonton, dimsum, Spotify, JOOX and Smule.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!