Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

temporary unbar my digi line

hi digi,
please assist to unbar my digi line,just a temporary, will pay the paymeny by next week.
thank you very much.

Re: temporary unbar my digi line

hi Digi_Ann,
can you assist to unbar again until next week? will pay the payment by next week.
thanks.

Re: temporary unbar my digi line

Community Manager

@vivian96, you can try to self request for temporary unbarring by calling Helpline (0162211800). if you're eligible, you would be temporary unbarred by following the instructions in the call.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.
Highlighted

Re: MNP

Contributor

Hi Digi, i have already received new sim for MNP .
Suddently , i cant access "store & order" in mydigi website which i want to complete my order shipment process.
If you don`t  mind to help me to process port in to Digi as well help me to solve "store & order" which failed to load that web page.

Order number : 17091013328927
Thanks again digi

Re: MNP

Support

Hi phyz,

Please PM us via https://goo.gl/SxGJMl with your number, full name, IC number and the Digi SIM card serial number for further action. It's printed on the SIM card as well as the SIM bracket. Example: 89601616xxxxxxxxxxxx. :-)

Thanks.