Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Loyal Customer (Up to 10 years) Extra Benefit

Hi,

Just want to know is  there any benefit for loyal customer which is up to 10 years? Family and I  each of us are using Digi up to 10 years but it seems no any extra benefit on it.Smiley Sad

Thank you.

Re: Loyal Customer (Up to 10 years) Extra Benefit

Community Manager

Hi @Ericwong, thank you for your long term support. Currently there isn't such programme. We have rewards for all of Digi customers from time to time, such as recent free 1GB for all, and past free McDonald's sundae cone. http://new.digi.com.my/rewards/monthly-offers

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

Even change a sim card also have to pay Smiley Sad

Community Manager

@Mrmonos wrote:
Even change a sim card also have to pay Smiley Sad

Thank you for your feedback. Currently there are no promotions to waive the charges of SIM replacement. Fortunately SIM replacements does not occur frequently, and it is priced at a reasonable RM10.60 including GST.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Having intermittent network issues? Read this Report Digi network problems via the MyDigi app to help us help you!

Getting SMS spams? "Third Party Charges for SMS from Content Providers " article can help.

I have asked before but it was just turned to deaf ears...the community managers aren’t escalating this to the management.They are only keen in their sales and not service after sales.
Highlighted

Contributor

Out of curiosity, what  kind of benefit would a customer want to enjoy as a long term customer? I asked myself this question and seem to have a hard time answering. The easiest one would be discounts and payment related but is there any other benefit or rewards that would be of use to us? And what are the current practices for other telcos; do they have any reward program for long time users?

Not trying to rattle any cage, just asking Smiley Happy