Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lousy Digi customer service

I  am a Digi postpaid user for years and seldom contact customer service if inot necessary. At this moment, i am considering to change from postpaid to prepaid. First time i did was to read on the digi for answer. Sadly to say, the basic information is not completed in one place and scattered all over different different type of FAQs. So, i try to contact Digi for help. Email support is never available, personal visit is not possible as it's under a MCO, phone support would be a big constraint when it comes to numbers and digits visuallization. Which lead to the only option left, the chat support.

I understand support staffs might handle a lot of case everyday, so i spend my time to type out all the details for easy understanding. Much to my suprise, the first message that i received from the chat agent was

"Its kind of quiet here. This session will remain open for another 2 minutes"..........

I am so confused! Did that mean she/he didn't see those of messages i was sending before this?  I then clarify if she/he did get my message and he/she started to copy and paste a chunk of text from the Digi website. Why would i need to ask for support for this general price package info? Does this really answer to my particular need at the first place? I felt that my time is wasted by this support personel.  I hope Digi will take a look at this case if you expect customer to keep sticking around with Digi. The conversation was made on Jan 24, 7:51pm. Her Staff ID : 912354C, Name : Abhi

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

Re: Lousy Digi customer service

I can empathise with you! I have been a Digi customer for about 10 years and this is the only occassion when I felt I had to reach support here and they have ignored me. Not that there weren't any problems before but it's quite serious this time and this is what they did:

https://community.digi.com.my/t5/Broadband/YouTube-streaming-is-using-regular-internet-quota/m-p/893...

I do hope they will finally reply to you. Yours is a matter of explanation, mine needs more than that. By the way, it's weird that your chat session says that it's a Live Chat agent. I've always thought that they used a bot, which means all of the replies would be pretty much useless.

Anyway, good luck with yours!

Re: Lousy Digi customer service

Honestly, i have been with Digi for 10 years, even thou it's not a continuously service through out the time frame. I could still remember the old days when those plans were so easy to understand, not as complicated as these days. As a service provider, they would still gotto try to very best to present it in a way that is easy enough to understand instead of uncomplete and cross link to multiple pages.

Chat support would be awesome problem solving method as long as  the support personel care to spend time to decipher  the message and provide accurate answer. It would be a mess otherwise. I swear for a switch to other telco if i am being treated like an ignorant customer. I am pretty sure that they are going to look into it if everybody will do the same as me.