Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Leave Digi

Community Manager

@BiniAzrul wrote:
Digi 27676 send me a confirmation to leave digi. It mentioned there to reply Y OR N before.......
But the message that I want to reply was failed to sent out. Push messages dah activated too.
I tried for a couple times already but still unsuccessful.

Your current line needs to be active and having credit to send out SMS.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Ive checked everything incldg line an credit and everything seems ok. Now the problem is the time given by digi dah tamat. Need ur advise what shld i do now. Or else, can ur team under digi help me to do it manually?
Highlighted

Why did digi rejected my req to switch my number to celcom
Highlighted

Hi if i ada credit in rm40.
How i can get back my money? Now im want to port in to other telco.
Highlighted

Community Manager
Your credit cannot be converted or refunded into cash. You may utilise your credit before porting out. Be mindful that during the Port out process, you will need credits to reply to Port out confirmation message.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

I have already submitted the port in request to leave Digi. I submitted my application last Thursday at 8.30 and until now there is no reply of whether my port out is successful or not.
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi, ruvenrhaj99. Kindly PM your mobile number to any of our Support Agents for further check the porting status. Thanks!

Highlighted

Macam mana ni bos?
Highlighted

I want leave digi
Highlighted

Community Manager

@Shahir47, as required by all MNP requests, you will need to reply the SMS within stipulated timeframe.