Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Leave Digi

sama kes di sini..tolong cek status port out saya 0133093872

image1.jpegSAME THING HAPPEN

Support

janelyn, please check your inbox and provide us with the requested info for further clarification ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Please help me to leave DIGI.

Support

Hi AimanHarith. Application will be processed within 1~2 days. If you haven't receive any feedback after 2 days, starting from the submission date, you may PM us to check ya. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

i want to leave digi 0167509286

Community Manager
Termination can be done at a Digi Store (not dealers) or you can port in to another telco to remain your current number.
Find a store near you by filtering Digi Store only: https://www.digi.com.my/digi-store

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements

telah rejected ,need want resubmit or manual leave
sp-55
Highlighted

Support

Hi qishiwang. Please ask your next preferred telco to resubmit your application and it will be processed within 24~48 hours. If it is still can't go through, you can PM us for further assistance. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!

saya nak keluar dari digi tapi kenapa digi tak terima saya keluar

saya dah buat port in in umobile tapi kena reject dari Digi . kenapa ye