Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Leave Digi

Please help me to leave digi. TQ

Re: Leave Digi

same like me. i can't even sending/reply the SMS for confirmation to port out from Digi. Please check my case immediately.

SMS sending fail!! i need this issue solve immediately.

Why is it so hard to let me leave digi? . Just continue my request to leave, from digi.
Many people said they intentionally don't allow customers to change until customer feel bored and cancel to leave digi.

Telenarketer just cal and asking why to leave digi after that digu just give message they receive my request. End up digi said cannot proceed because i didn't reply their message to leave. Please clarify asap!

I cant reply Y.. Can you check for me?

Support

Ajuz49, kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further clarification on the account & request status, please. TQ.

Nurlina, please check your PM and provide us with the required details ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

I receive & reply SMS from Digi.
Digi also respond back received my SMS & being processed.
Then, port-in service provider inform my request has been denied.
Digi SMS inform was rejected not received my SMS reply???? Now i request again for resubmit my switch over request. Please respond/process/act fast for port out from Digi.

Support

shanim82, kindly PM us your phone number <here> and let us check the account and request status, please. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Hi,,, kes saya pun macam ni oh...boleh tolong cek apa masalah... tolong cek  no. sy ya..010-9308790

thanks..

Please.. help me to leave digi.. tq..
i already pay my new plan maxis n got new simcard with same number.. pls help me solve this problem..