Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Leave Digi

please proceed my number to leave digi. im waiting the progress from 7am until now 12pm.. its still not proceed.  how come?

Highlighted

Re: Leave Digi

Community Manager

If you are performing a MNP, it takes up to 2 business days for the process to complete switching to your new telco.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

Msj msok td..dia suruh rply y or n.. Tapi asal tak bole anto msj balik
Highlighted

Support

Hi argon,

Jika anda menghadapi masalah yang tidak boleh membalas mesej pengesahan, sila semak sms setting anda dan pastikan "Push message" setting adalah ON atau aktif.

Terima kasih.

Highlighted

please proceed my request to leave digi. i'm trying to contact digi helpline since the past three days but no one is answering. this is the worst telco service ever. please take action to my request ASAP. i'm really freaking **bleep**ed off here. 

Highlighted

Support

Hi, @Kanimalar.

Kindly PM us your phone number <here> for further checking on the request status, please.

Thank you.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

msj untuk klua dri digi masuk tdi .. tapi saya lambat replay .. bila dh replay 'Y' dia kata sorry .. tolong bantu ..
Highlighted

Support

kamenrider, tolong PM kami nombor telefon anda di <sini> untuk semak status permohonan dulu. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Mesej untuk leave digi dah keluar and dah sent Y untuk leave from digi tapi takboleh hantar mesej tu . Push messages sudah diaktifkan . So camne ye ?
Highlighted

Digi 27676 send me a confirmation to leave digi. It mentioned there to reply Y OR N before.......
But the message that I want to reply was failed to sent out. Push messages dah activated too.
I tried for a couple times already but still unsuccessful.