Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Jom Studi

SuperUser

stumbled on this site and thought to share... Something that might be useful if you are in primary school or secondary school or have kids around that age).

The site is called Jom Studi (https://jomstudi.my)!

It is a new and 'free' education portal. You can register and access some contents for free. There are some contents that is chargeble... 

Right now, the portal allows you to access these contents for free: Astro  Tutor TV, Digi contents (online safety programs) and MDEC contents (robotics, etc). Paid content is those provided by FullAMark.

Right now, the free contents are quite limited but what I understand, more contents will be added. 

I think this portal can be useful as you can consider this the starting point. Depending on what you like, you can then check out the relevant contents. 

While most of the contents and the site itself is in Bahasa Melayu, it should still be easy to register an account and browse the site. I was told that the site will be adding more English contents  over the next few months.

And here's a bonus... As Digi subscribers, data access to this site is free from 2pm to 8pm daily.  It's a good time to check out the Astro Tutor TV  contents...

jom_studi_digi.jpg

Got any question? Drop a comment and I'll try my best to answer...

If you think this reply is helpful, don't forget click the THIS IS HELPFUL button. Smiley Happy
If my reply solves your problem (or answers your question),I would appreciate if you can click ACCEPT AS SOLUTION.