Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: I want to check the owner name of a Digi Number. Please assist me the procedures. Thank you.

Support

Hi Vimalrao. To protect our customer's privacy, Digi is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Our customer service is adhering to the guide provided by MCMC and our company. We can't reveal our customers' info. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: I want to check the owner name of a Digi Number. Please assist me the procedures. Thank you.

I want details of this numbers 0113671354
Highlighted

masalh nye no 016250311dh tak aktif,, nak aktiv kn balik mcm2 alasan bagi.. sbb tak topup selama 1bulan je no trus tak ade dalam phidmatan,,, bertahun guna digi tak penah mis topup rm5,rm10 setiap hari,, lps tu suke2 block trus,isyarat @line tak de dalam prhidmatan,,, igat kamu antara syrikat telekomunikasi ternama top5 di mlaysia,,, (kejayaan kamu adalah kepercayaan kami)
Highlighted

Contributor

Hi Vimalrao. To protect our customer's privacy, Digi is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Our customer service is adhering to the guide provided by MCMC and our company. We can't reveal our customers' info. Thank you.

Highlighted

Highlighted

Support

Hi Sivakumar1. There is no option to check the owner's name. Thank you.

Highlighted

Please assist
Highlighted

I want detail about this num 0149038981, please assist...?
Highlighted

Support

Hi Mathan02. If you are the owner of the number, kindly PM us here: https://goo.gl/ztUhcG

If you are not the registered owner of the number, we cannot reveal the account's info to you. To protect our customer's privacy, Digi is required to comply with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Our customer service is adhering to the guide provided by MCMC and our company. Thank you.

Highlighted

name