Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: I need to know my PUK code

Puk numbers help me to solve asap .
Detail Norima Binti Madisle
Highlighted

Community Manager
Your PUK code can be obtained easily by logging in MyDigi or checking your SIM card packaging. If either option is not available to you, then please contact Digi customer service for assistance. You can also PM one of our community support members.

Hope my answer has helped! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up. If this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!

Avoid getting scammed with bogus Digi promotionsFake Facebook Scam Announcements
Highlighted

My sim is locked and I don't know how to solve unlock my sim please help me
My number is 60168105732 name is hiew shun phui
Highlighted

Support

Alenjack, kindly PM us the last 4-digit of your IC number <here> for further clarification ya. TQ.

Have a pleasant day!

I hope my answer helped you! If it has, please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR if this is the solution you seek, click on "Accept as Solution" to help others find their answers faster!
Highlighted

Pls help retrieve my puk code, here my number 0167664886, my back ic number 6537
Highlighted

Support

Hi amry96. If you are the registered owner of the phone number, please PM (inbox) us for assistance ya. Other than PM, you can call our helpline (0162211800) too. Thank you.

Hope it helps. Please click on "This is Helpful" to give it a thumbs up OR click on "Accept as Solution" from Options menu above to help others find their answers faster! Have a nice day!
Highlighted

Hi I need my PUK code.
Highlighted

Support

Hi there. Please provide your phone number, full name, and last 4 digits of IC number for further checking. 

-Fasha-

Highlighted

Support

Please PM us the info ya. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

MY Sim card is locked now and its asking for PUK code.Already tried calling the custumer service and they are not available....pls reply my PUK code to my email address(awangmohdkamarul@gmail.com) my locked hp num 01131514714...Pls help me ASAP..