Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Join the conversation
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How to Cancel auto subscription from ErosNow.

Same happen to me..pls assist me..my number 601151144629

I send already stop to 37800 but I still charge rm4 per day

Hi Digi,

I'm facing the same issue as post owner.

Kindly help. Thank you

Anonymous

Hi Wayne_Ho, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP/TAC codes from banks) for security reasons.

Please be informed that the Erosnow is a 3rd party service and does not belong to Digi. Therefore, we do not have access to verify the status of a subscription. You may contact the Erosnow support should you need further info on the service.
Email : Eros.ops@56060.in or Vineet.saxena@56060.in . Thank you.

How to cancel this message

I am facing on same issue, don't know how to unsubscrip. This service are suddenly charge to my number without my permission. Please assist to cancel this or provide a guideline that teach us able to cancel this service immediately, thank you.

Anonymous

Hi Mohdnizam1 and Simonkoo, Erosnow is a service for watching TV, Movies and Bollywood music videos. Charges from this service will only apply if there is a purchase order received from your phone. Users will receive verification codes to confirm purchases as well (such as OTP/TAC codes from banks) for security reasons.

Please be informed that the Erosnow is a 3rd party service and does not belong to Digi. Therefore, we do not have access to verify the status of a subscription. You may contact the Erosnow support should you need further information on the service.
Email: [Eros.ops@56060.in] or [Vineet.saxena@56060.in]. Thank you.

hi, i keep getting message "RM4.00. Successful subcription renewal ErosNoWeekly. Auto renewal on 16/10/2019. Access, http://m.erosnow.com. Cancel, http://tzeros.co/y4H5Gc."

try to click on the link but still can't unsubcribe. How to cancel it?

my phone no. is 60165764005

Support

Hin Azahar85, thanks for your information, as per checked this is third party services, as we have limited access to unsubscribe and validate it. However, we can assist you to highlight your issue to the Erosnow company and request service cancellation. Thank You.

Hi digi, could you kindly assist me on how to stop the subscription message from erosnow